[wix-users] MS-RL License for existing dialogs

Bevan Weiss bevan.weiss at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 02:10:03 PST 2022

Hi Michael,

I think it would be very difficult to get all past contributors to the WiX files to sign over to an alternative license.

I'm also unsure why you'd need to, given you already use the Eclipse Public License. My understanding is the two licences are very similar, if you are providing your product in object format, you must make the source available upon request, and you must include derivative works in that source code.

Regards,
Bevan