[wix-users] Better way to install IIS features than DISM

Herman van Drie hvandrie at outlook.com
Tue Nov 23 00:37:49 PST 2021

You could always create an Wix CA yourself and call DISM API.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/dism/dism-api-reference?view=windows-11
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/dism/dismenablefeature-function?view=windows-11

It's how I created various custom CA's that uses tables/properties for input.

That's how I would do it.

Cheers,

Herman van Drie