[wix-users] How to install a component based on ProductLanguage?

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 07:28:48 PST 2021

You are trying to specify a private property on the command line. You need
to use a public property.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/msi/about-properties

Changing ProductLanguage to PRODUCTLANGUAGE should work.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021, 07:20 viharika reddy via wix-users <