[wix-users] TrackDiskSpace only tracks if there are page transition.

Shintaro Takechi devst119 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:08:01 PDT 2020

Looking at the generated log, I do noticed that the PRODUCTDESTINATION
property is updating upon directly modifying the drive letter from C to D.
However, the PrimaryVolumePath is not being updated.

*Is there any way for triggering to update the PrimaryVolumePath?*

If I make a separate control just attaching to PrimaryVolumePath, I would
be able to update without issue. However, that would require two separate
control just to be able to modify the installation destination and is not
feasible.