[wix-users] Access WixToolset in GitHub Actions

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Mon Jul 13 09:55:28 PDT 2020

4.x when ready will be NuGet packages, for 3.x you can download the binaries Zip file, and use those directly.  Not well versed on GitHub actions, but I assume you can either DL/UL the zip or files into your repo.

Once you have the Zip, it's a slight tweak to the wixproj to get it to consume it:
https://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/msbuild/daily_builds.html