[wix-users] Bundle is uninstalling a component I commented out

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Fri Jan 17 09:49:57 PST 2020

I would say it's working as expected.  You should not comment out the MSI, but rather freeze the version of the MSI in question.  When a bundle upgrades, burn is going to remove the old bundle after the new one is installed, so any package that is no longer referenced (and isn't flagged as permanent) is going to be removed by default.