[wix-users] Uninstall Throws 0x8007015E (Reboot is Pending) but RebootPending variable is 0

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 11:05:50 PST 2020

Is that error during uninstall telling you that the uninstall didn't happen
(was blocked) because something (perhaps your product or perhaps
something else) requires a reboot? Is it possible something other than your
product is the root cause here?

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 10:56 AM Bryan Dam via wix-users <