[wix-users] WiX Toolset Discussions experiment on GitHub

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Thu Dec 3 10:18:59 PST 2020

Edwin, I'm struggling with the *exact same @#$%! thing* at the moment. I seem to get email notifications if someone responds to me but don't get notifications to all new items.

The "notification stream workflow" (exactly what you describe below) is why GitHub Discussions is an experiment. If it won't fit, then I have another experiment in mind.

But first to give the beta GitHub Discussions a good run out and see how it changes.

----
Short replies here. Complete answers here: https://www.firegiant.com/services/