[wix-users] WiX Toolset Discussions experiment on GitHub

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:57:05 PST 2020

I'm not familiar with GitHub Discussions. Is there a way to get
notifications of posts sent to email?

Effectively, I'd like to recreate the email stream provided by the mailing
list. In an ideal world, I'd be able to respond to a discussion by replying
to email.

[rant]Needing to remember to go to some site other than email to check for
new posts and possibly respond to them will likely not happen. I already
only check email sporadically but I work out of my email inbox. Moving that
workflow out of email does not improve effectiveness for folks that still
work primarily with a keyboard and mouse. I suspect smartphone notification
is the new email but I don't work out of my phone. The phone is not a
proper replacement for a keyboard and mouse. I need notifications where I
work. I'm getting old.[/rant]

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 2:21 PM Rob Mensching via wix-users <