[wix-users] Can't Locate Bundle Executable For Powershell Uninstall

Arjen Mercado Arjen.Mercado at hamiltoncompany.com
Fri Apr 17 14:27:31 PDT 2020

Hello Edwin,

Thanks for your reply. I searched both of those and did not find the bundle there. I did find it in C:>Users>{Username}>AppData>Local>PackageCache for some reason. I’m new to the world of installations so I don’t know how it ended up there but will be investigating it. Again, thank you for the reply.