[wix-users] Can't Locate Bundle Executable For Powershell Uninstall

Arjen Mercado Arjen.Mercado at hamiltoncompany.com
Fri Apr 17 11:03:16 PDT 2020

Hello All,

I am unable to find the bundle executable. I have tried both the locations: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall  AND  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE:\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall. Currently, I can only uninstall/repair in the ARP but would like the option to do it programmatically. The MSI's and prerequisites that the bundle installs are, however, located in both the ARP and the folder/s mentioned above. Where can I find the executable for the bundle so I can run a command such as "C:\....\BundleName.exe -uninstall"

Thanks!