[wix-users] File Path Issue in Light Command

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 04:49:39 PST 2019

My guess is that candle/light are run from the project directory within
Visual Studio. When candle/light are run directly they must be run from the
Content directory. To replicate the behavior seen in Visual Studio try
running candle/light from the project directory instead of the Content
directory.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019, 02:27 Ven H via wix-users <