[wix-users] Encryption

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Mon Jan 29 08:11:24 PST 2018

What version of WiX are you on?    The last time I used WiX in a FIPS environment was exactly 9 years ago today!  I thought it resulted in a bug fix in WiX to use SHA hashes instead  of MD5 hashes.

https://sourceforge.net/p/wix/bugs/1507/

The version number and exact error message would be helpful.  Also a minimalist project for repro would help.