[wix-users] Encryption

Diane A. Verner dverner at ara.com
Mon Jan 29 07:14:15 PST 2018

I'm trying to use WIX on a fips encrypted system.  There are four sub-projects that each call Candle and then lit or Light.  I've set the -fips option on all four Candle executables.  The first three work correctly, but the last call to Light, which links everything together, gives me an error.

I do not have the option to turn off the encryption.  I'm using an existing project and I'm not very familiar with WIX.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm not sure if I'm missing a flag somewhere or if it's an error with WIX.

Diane Verner