[wix-users] What server should be used to distribute application patches and updates?

Wally Wojciechowski Wally.Wojciechowski at imanage.com
Thu Jan 18 06:16:40 PST 2018

I am working on a similar project currently. We have been evaluating many different technologies including Squirrel and WyUpdate. We currently use Chocolatey for internal updates from build to build but the missing piece we found for larger rollout was the ability to push that an update is available. I am curious to see what options others are using in a world where we want to follow best practices with WiX and have a quality install yet work through a CI/CD model where RE is not a bottleneck.