[wix-users] What server should be used to distribute application patches and updates?

David Watson dwatson at sdl.com
Thu Jan 18 04:16:07 PST 2018

Hi,
We use an in house IIS website with our updates on it and scale it out with aws cloudfront.

We use https://www.indigorose.com/trueupdate/ to manage the update process but we are on the lookout for something simpler and Unicode based as it's a pain to localize.

Dave

www.sdl.com
SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you advise us.
​SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: SDL PLC, New Globe House, Vanwall Business Park, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead, SL6 4UB, U.K.