[wix-users] What server should be used to distribute application patches and updates?

Farrukh Waheed farrukh1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 03:28:19 PST 2018

Hi,
We are looking forward to setup some server to distribute application
patches, updates and upgrades. Our applications would be checking for their
updates by querying this server.
Presently, developers here are considering Chocolatey, and just rejected
Squirrel for windows due to its narrow scope.

How is this being done in the world generally with best practices?

Would really appreciate any guide/help...

Thanks