[wix-users] Component conditions are not being evaluated properly while applying patch in wix

easoftware at gmail.com easoftware at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 21:40:09 PST 2018

I spoke too soon.  I am still having the same problem.

I can save the individual files, but when I try to save the Project (File
-> Save All), Visual Studio crashes.  It is saving the project/solution
that is the problem.  No project or solution files are saved.  The
individual files: Project.wxs and SetupProject1.wixproj are saved.

If I create a simple Visual Studio Project, just a simple Windows form, I
can then add a Wix Setup Project to the simple solution.  I can save
everything.  Is it OK to create a stand alone setup this way?