[wix-users] Component conditions are not being evaluated properly while applying patch in wix

easoftware at gmail.com easoftware at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 17:44:13 PST 2018

Fixed!  Thank You Thank You!

Uninstall Wix Toolset Visual Studio 2017 Extension
  Visual Studio 2017 -> Main Menu -> Tools -> Extensions and Updates
  Select Wix Toolset Visual Studio 2017 Extension -. [ Uninstall ]
  Exit Visual Studio 2017
  Restart Visual Studio 2017
  Exit Visual Studio 2017
Uninstall WiX Toolset
  Browse to wix311.exe and double click
  [ Uninstall ]
Reboot
Install Wix Toolset
  Browse to wix311.exe and double click
  [ Install ]
Install Wix Toolset Visual Studio 2017 Extension
  Browse to Votive2017.exe and double click
  [ Install ]

On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 7:35 AM Fyodor Koryazhkin via wix-users <