[wix-devs] More on Wix 4.0 Build Problems

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Sun May 23 10:50:39 PDT 2021

The issue I created for warnings in the micro repos was
https://github.com/NuGet/Home/issues/10665. I have not spent any time
looking at the warnings in the new repo, but I would be very surprised if
all of them are due to that issue because there are many warnings across
the repo and that issue should only affect a handful of the .nupkgs (the
ones packing both managed and unmanaged assemblies).

* https://github.com/wixtoolset/issues/issues/4439 - this isn't in v4.0 but
I came across it while searching for something else and it seemed like
something that should be straightforward if it hasn't already been fixed