[wix-devs] Monorepo with integrated segments - api/burn

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 12:00:27 PDT 2021

>  The only mitigation I have right now is that 1. the interfaces can't
change much and 2. (hopefully) balutil/bextutil code won't change much
after release. #2 is purely a guess based on how much change there was in
WiX v3.

This was the whole point of moving to the message based API. There were
very few changes in v3 because doing so was a breaking change. With the new
message based API, I expect more changes.

Putting the message API headers with balutil/bextutil is not helping at all
with revving infrequently, but it is a major productivity hit when working
on Burn.