[wix-devs] Dtf repository MakeSfxCA and SfxCa tools

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Mon Jun 1 09:34:14 PDT 2020

The plan is to create an SDK-style MSBuild NuGet package to wrap the MakeSfxCA behavior. The "wix.ca.targets" will be subsumed by that new behavior.

If you know (or want to learn) about SDK-style projects, then converting wix.ca.targets into it is the place to start... in the DTF repo (https://github.com/wixtoolset/DTF).