[wix-devs] Burn micro repo(s)

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 20:06:44 PST 2018

I ended up going with BootstrapperCore. If someone comes up with a better
name we can change it.

I was able to login to AppVeyor but don't see any options to set it up for
the new repository. I'll be pushing the burn repo and the balutil repo
shortly, they'll reference the nuget package from there with the version of
4.0.1. We should be able to easily update the Nuget package reference with
the script I sent in this pull request
https://github.com/wixtoolset/Home/pull/1 if the first package has a
different number.