[wix-devs] Burn micro repo(s)

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 22:13:21 PST 2018

I pushed the BalExtension repo. But I had to basically leave the wixlib
empty because I guess compiling bundle related elements isn't currently
working? The error I'm getting says it's from wix.targets, I thought Rob
already fixed that? I'll probably come back and add tests once someone gets
the bundle stuff compiling.

"C:\src\mynewwix4\Bal.wixext\Bal.wixext.sln" (default target) (1) ->
"C:\src\mynewwix4\Bal.wixext\src\wixlib\bal.wixproj" (default target) (4) ->
(CoreWixBuild target) ->

C:\src\mynewwix4\Bal.wixext\packages\WixToolset.MSBuild.4.0.0-build-0035\tools\net461\wix.targets(625,5):
error : Cannot convert string 'Attached' to a 'number' field type.
[C:\src\mynewwix4\Bal.wixext\src\wixlib\bal.wixproj]
C:\src\mynewwix4\Bal.wixext\packages\WixToolset.MSBuild.4.0.0-build-0035\tools\net461\wix.targets(625,5):
error : Parameter name: value