[wix-devs] Burn micro repo(s)

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 11:15:18 PST 2018

So to recap, we have a repo with the Burn engine that we're going to name
burn. The Burn engine interacts with a user provided
BootstrapperApplication through the interfaces in this unnamed repository.
We can't call it anything with Burn because that's intended to be an
internal name. Burn is WiX's bootstrapper, but we don't want to call it
Bootstrapper either. Which probably means no one is ever going to be able
to guess what this Nuget package is going to be called.

What about splitting it into two repos - BootstrapperApplication and
BootstrapperEngine?