[wix-users] Fixed Installation Path

John Schneiderman john.schneiderman at cdprojektred.com
Thu Feb 23 00:16:59 PST 2023

I'm wanting an installer that will always install to a specific
location, i.e. the user cannot change the path to where it's installed.
I'm currently using CPack with a WIX template to set the location
desired. I can't find information on is how to prevent the user from
changing the installation location. Is there a way to do this, e.g.
prevent the custom component view from appear, prevent the browse button
from appearing, etc.?

CD PROJEKT RED

John Schneiderman | Expert Software Engineer
e: john.schneiderman at cdprojektred.com

playgwent.com | thewitcher.com | cyberpunk.net
en.cdprojektred.com | cdprojekt.com | gog.com
CD PROJEKT S.A. | ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warsaw, Poland
t: +48 22 519 69 00

--
CD PROJEKT S.A. | ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warsaw, Poland | t.: +48 22
519 69 00 | Share capital: PLN 100.770.800 (fully paid-up) | District Court