[wix-users] How can I control what an added Change button in my bootstrapper’s Modify Setup does?

Linda Barnhart lbarnhart at timevalue.com
Wed Sep 21 09:01:03 PDT 2022

Thanks. You answered my question, but to try and make it clear: our case is
that - in an attempt to update their registration key - a customer might
run the exe/bundle again with the same version#, so the installer goes into
Maintenance Mode. I was hoping to add the Change button there and have it
call the setup’s UI.

Are there examples of a custom bootstrapper application that you can direct
me to?

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 6:25 PM Sean Hall via wix-users <