[wix-users] New YouTube Live Show tomorrow - Deployment Dojo

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Tue Sep 6 15:21:27 PDT 2022

There are a couple features (e.g. patching and doc) to finish before WiX v4-preview.1 is ready for official release. WiX v4 ships as soon as we feel we found and fixed the necessary bugs in v4-preview.1. So, we're close.

Close enough to complete that WiX v4 dev builds can be used by the brave to start flushing out bugs in most scenarios (e.g. not patching).

You can join me every Wednesday in the Deployment Dojo to see how I do exactly that. :)  https://youtu.be/-Y7dOtciOJw