[wix-users] New YouTube Live Show tomorrow - Deployment Dojo

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Tue Sep 6 13:33:48 PDT 2022

Greetings all. I wanted to let you know about a new weekly live YouTube show I'm starting tomorrow, Wednesday September 7th at 12:30 PM PDT called "Deployment Dojo" (https://youtu.be/_Mee9RAbJPc).

This show is about _getting started with_ and _using_ WiX v4 to build software installation packages. The goal is to start with the most basic of WiX v4 concepts and slowly introduce additional techniques week after week. A good friend of mine is the first student. He has _zero deployment experience_ which should help ensure we start at the ground floor.

I hope you will join us to learn about WiX v4 and ask your question in the comments to possibly be answered in a future show.

Deployment Dojo, Episode 1
Wednesday September 7th @ 12:30 PM PDT
https://youtu.be/-Y7dOtciOJw

See you tomorrow,