[wix-users] Can I add a custom page to bootstrapper UI?

Tigran Galoyan tigran.galoyan at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:52:37 PDT 2022

Hi,

We have multiple installer setup executables generated from different
bootstrapper projects, and now we want to show some common message to our
customers when they launch any of the setup executables. The message is a
common one and is agnostic to the list of packages in a bootstrapper bundle.

We have a custom ThemeFile defined in the bundle.wxs for each bootstrapper
and when I tried to add a custom page in that xml theme file it doesn't
show up (I wanted to have a common message on that custom page and a Next
button to proceed with the installation of the bundle). If this approach is
not possible then is it at least possible to show a common message box at
the bootstrapper UI level before it even starts installing the first
package in the chain?

Thanks in advance,
Tigran