[wix-users] Can I store launch conditions in a separate file/project?

Tigran Galoyan tigran.galoyan at gmail.com
Mon May 2 11:13:48 PDT 2022

Hi,

I have multiple WiX installer projects in my solution. And all of the
installers in the main wxs file under the Product element have the same
list of launch conditions, such as privileges, OS version on the target
machine, whether NET48 framework is installed or not, etc.

So I was wondering if it is possible to have these conditions moved into a
shared common project in my solution so that I can refer to that project
from all my installer projects and inject the conditions from that shared
place?

Thanks,
Tigran

P.S. Initially I opened a ticket for this in StackOverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/72090276/can-i-move-common-install-conditions-to-a-shared-wix-installer-project