[wix-users] Need Advise on Upgrade

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 04:57:15 PST 2022

Thank you very much Edwin. I believe I checked the properties and I haven't
missed anything. There is one more strange behavior on this upgrade. Some
files are getting installed properly as part of the upgrade while some are
not. There are no errors in the logs. Not sure about the reason for this
behavior. Has anyone faced this issue?

Also, there is a top level directory called PROGRAMS_ROOT which points to
C:\Program Files directory. However, it is creating another directory with
the org name. I am unable to trace where it is defined. I searched the
whole wix markup, but couldn't locate it.