[wix-users] Custom Actions are getting excluded from MSI

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 21:42:46 PDT 2022

The product in the nuget package has to provide an extension point. Some
ComponentGroup or FeatureGroup or similar that it references and must be
defined by you. Include or reference the CustomAction and other required
elements in the same Fragment that defines the extension element.

You said the CustomAction is missing from the CustomAction table. Is it
present in the InstallExecuteSequence table? What about the custom action
DLL? Is it present in the Binary table? If yes, then make sure the
CustomAction is referenced from the Fragment containing the element that is
present in the MSI.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Sat, Apr 2, 2022, 11:37 Venkatesh H via wix-users <