[wix-users] Need help in installing an external .exe with wix bundle.

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 23:16:09 PST 2021

Could you provide a minimal example showing your authoring and errors?

Sounds like one version built successfully but failed at runtime. Can you
provide an example of that authoring and the runtime error?

I didn't see your previous message in the archives. Attachments get
scrubbed out so better to provide text or post non-text resources on an
external site and provide a link.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021, 20:52 Pranshu, Allokik via wix-users <