[wix-users] Add button to ARP that calls a custom dialog

Linda Barnhart lbarnhart at timevalue.com
Tue Nov 9 11:16:55 PST 2021

All the dialogs for install are in our Setup/Product project, and the
Hyperlink theme files are in our Bootstrapper/Bundle project. (The
HyperlinkLargeTheme was only brought in as it was the only place I could
find the buttons displayed in the Modify dialog that comes up in ARP - I
can add a button there but cannot make it "work".) We changed a few strings
in the HyperlinkTheme file.
Linda