[wix-users] Bootstrapper does not wait for bundle to be installed

Ивайло Гугалов ivaylogugalov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 12:07:50 PDT 2021

Removing the silent switch has the expected effect - the exe package shows
it's own UI.
The ExecutePackageComplete event is again raised immediately, so the Bundle
is installed without the exe package.

The event was received at 11:51:*07* based on the Wix log file, while the
exe package logs start at 11:51:*11*. No errors are observed in either of
the log files.
I can't tell how "basic" the package is, as I am not it's creator, but as
far as I know, it's not created with Wix.

На пн, 29.03.2021 г. в 20:15 ч. Hoover, Jacob <Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com>
написа: