[wix-users] Query in WiXToolSet

rpapo at comcast.net rpapo at comcast.net
Fri Sep 11 01:54:59 PDT 2020

Sign everything.

(1) Before building an MSI, sign everything that will go into it.
(2) Likewise when building a VSIX.
(3) Sign MSIs and VSIX files as you complete them.
(4) Once you have built the bootstrapper application, extract its engine and
sign that.
(5) Update the bootstrapper application with the signed engine, then sign
the bootstrapper itself.