[wix-users] Full UI in maintenance mode

Aleksey Pogorelskiy pogorelsky.work at gmail.com
Fri May 8 02:19:12 PDT 2020

Thank you for the answer!

<< If you're talking about WixStandardBA, then no. It only supports Repair
not Modify >>
What is the true way to do this? Making custom bootstrapper UI?

<< I believe it is technically possible to add the Options page button to
the Modify page in a custom theme in v3.x, but that doesn't sound like that
would help in your case >>
Why not? The point is that I tested the variant from your answer and it
seems well enough for me. Is this permissible? Or it's conceptually flawed
way? What are the pitfalls?

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 1:10 AM Sean Hall via wix-users <