[wix-users] Suitability of MSI

Dick Brooks dick at reliableenergyanalytics.com
Tue May 5 11:20:10 PDT 2020

Regarding: "Also wondering how other platforms like Linux manage complex
deployments. "
I found some best practice guidance from Debian; but very few developers
seem to follow these recommendations.
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/best-pkging-practice
s.html

So far, Wix/MSI are the best I've found if you're looking to produce an SBOM
for use in risk analysis.

Thanks,

Dick Brooks

Never trust software, always verify and report! T
http://www.reliableenergyanalytics.com
Email: dick at reliableenergyanalytics.com
Tel: +1 978-696-1788