[wix-users] Code Integrity validation triggered at firewall.dll and winca.dll

Masato Maeda Masato.Maeda at microsoft.com
Tue May 26 20:13:34 PDT 2020

Hi,

Our team is using Wix Toolset to build MSI. There is high security Microsoft Windows environment with enhanced Code Integrity policy. All deploying binaries must be code signed. This includes temporary DLL that runs during custom action execution. I have signed CustomActionLibrary before and after run MakeSfxCA.exe. But native extension libraries caused integrity error such as firewall.dll and winca.dll. Is there a way to repack them after digitally signed?

Thanks,
Masato