[wix-users] MSI as a wrapper for EXEs

Valer Nur valernur at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 02:44:34 PST 2020

Hello,
This is my first step with MSI technology.

I have today two windows executable (EXEs): one is doing install and one is doing uninstall. They are both working silently and do not require any input from the user.
I am looking for a way to "wrap" them in a single MSI that will simply invoke these two EXEs without the need to rebuild the installation logic.

Is it possible to do it with Wix or is there another recommended tool for this (hopefully simple) mission?
Any guidance/feedback will be appreciated.

Valer