[wix-users] How WixTools manage the upgrades?

Davide Perini perini.davide at dpsoftware.org
Mon Aug 17 09:36:29 PDT 2020

I like the "uninstall the old and install the new" but how can I create
an exe file that does this with JPackage?
I am creating the exe with this command:

jpackage -i ../target --main-class org.duff.JavaFXStarter --main-jar
duff-jar-with-dependencies.jar --icon ../data/img/duff.ico --win-menu
--win-menu-group duff --copyright "duff" --name "myname" --vendor
myvendor --win-dir-chooser --win-shortcut --win-per-user-install

How can I tell to "uninstall and install"?

Thanks,
Davide