[wix-users] Burn Bootstrapper Repair Hangs on MSI Failure

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:12:48 PDT 2020

The keyword to search for would be DisplayInternalUI. This appears to be
the same as https://github.com/wixtoolset/issues/issues/4094 which was
fixed in February 2017 so that should be in the latest v3.11. Hangs used to
be a problem for DisplayInternalUI, but after the work
of @aleksandr-grechko I would expect all of them to have been fixed.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 6:00 AM Rob Mensching via wix-users <