[wix-users] Minor Upgrade not copying newer files

Vanniekerk, Tyrel (GE Healthcare) tyrel.vanniekerk at ge.com
Tue Sep 17 04:58:45 PDT 2019

Thanks for all the help.  The issue in the end seems that I had changed the product code to an actual GUID instead of * at some point when I was testing something, so that GUID did not change from one release to the next.  I changed it back to * and it started working again.  Thanks Jacob for that suggestion, but also for the other suggestions.