[wix-users] Insignia exit code of -1

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 11:05:08 PDT 2019

I'd recommend you check your command line args and make sure they're
correct and what you expect. As Rob points out, you'll get that -1 when no
work was done. There's generally two ways where no work is done. The first
way is that command line args did not provide what to inscribe. The second
way is that it was determined there was nothing to do. I didn't check the
source too carefully but in my experience I never get -1 as a return code
so I'd start with checking your command line args and go from there.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 5:54 AM Rob Mensching via wix-users <