[wix-users] Welcome to the "wix-users" mailing list

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Sun May 5 08:19:08 PDT 2019

You pretty much guessed it.  WiX is calling MSI Validation and those messages are a known behavior of Windows Installer when it performs validation.   You can make the messages go away by  disabling validation but that's not a good choice IMHO.  Validation is there to help you.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/msi/package-validation

You can find more from me on this page also: http://www.installsite.org/pages/en/msi/tips.htm