[wix-users] Show Prerequisites List in a Dialog

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 01:04:50 PDT 2019

I have a list of prerequisites to be checked (not installed). I want to
check for multiple prerequisites and consolidate the error messages and
display in a dialog during the launch (not using Condition element in
Product, since it will show only one message at a time and not multiple
missing prerequisites, I believe). This check will have to be done during
silent install also and log into a file and stop the installation. Also, I
prefer not to use a Custom action for this. Is this possible? Has anyone
achieved this? If so, please help.