[wix-users] Wix managed custom action DLL is not working in deployable system

Sebastian, ChinchuX chinchux.sebastian at intel.com
Tue May 7 23:41:26 PDT 2019

Hi All,
Could you please help us to solve the below mentioned issue
We have tried the Wix managed custom action C++ method and created a Customaction.dll and passed the input parameters from product.wxs and created a product.msi

Issues
Build msi is working on our system but it is not working on another system(deployable system).
Is that because of missing dependencies? We have copied all supporting DLL with the msi. Still not working.
Does it have any dotnet dependencies?

Thanks & Regards,
Chinchu