[wix-users] TypeLib/@MinorVersion attribute's value is out of range

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Sat Mar 9 04:28:33 PST 2019

You could always skip the TypeLib element and use the corresponding Registry elements instead.  Set the Adverstise attribute to no and build the MSI then look at it in ORCA.  You'll see all the entries in the Registry table rather then the TypeLib table.   Dark that or use it as reference and then tweak the version value to whatever you need it to be.