[wix-users] Common installer for x64 and x86

Adnan Shaheen shaheen4qau at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 10:02:40 PDT 2019

Yeah it is possible. We have two products, and use same one installer
(each) for both x64 and x86. Depends on your needs. You'd have to adjust
some stuff, XML files help. Using same variables based on platform works
great.
We use something like

<?if $(var.Platform)=x64?>
>     <? define myVar="x64 bit arch" ?>
> <?else?>
>     <? define myVar="x86 bit arch" ?>
> <?endif?>

Regards:
Adnan Shaheen.

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 at 12:55, Swatantra Yadav via wix-users <